Our mission is to promote the teachings and preachings of Shirdi Sai baba and to support religious, spiritual, and cultural activities in Jacksonville, Florida. Our purpose is to provide a medium and opportunity for all fellow beings to feel the grace and receive the blessings of Shri Sai Baba who looks at everybody with love, compassion and mercy. Towards fulfillment of goals, we are organizing and planning different activities.
As a start, we are providing a means to unite all the Sai Devotess into one society by organizing "Sai Satsang" once a month, Operate the temple and conduct worship services for Shri Sai Baba on a regular basis. Organize devotional programs on all major festival occasions like Mahashivratri, Ram Navmi, Rakhi, Ganesh Chaturthi, GuruPoornima etc and also Conduct group reading of sacred texts like Shri Sai Satcharitra and Guru Charitra.
Seva, or selfless service to society through a wide range of humanitarian activities including: (1) Health and Wellness and (2) Community Empowerment
(1) Health and Wellness:
- We partnered with "Life South" organization and plan Blood drive camps at our temple every year. Donating Blood is a vital way of saving lives! Despite medical and technological advances, blood cannot be made and hence donations are the only way we can give blood for the people who need it. As many of you are aware, there is shortage of Blood for Jacksonville residents who are in need.
- We partnered with Indo-American medical association and are organizing a community health fair every year.
(2) Community Empowerment:
- We are very delighted to announce Summer Camp, themed ‘Divine Vibrations’ as a workshop to help you enjoy the devotional singing of Bhajans with your unique voice. This workshop is intended for kids of all age groups 5 and up to build self-confidence, introduce them to sing at different scales, beats and most importantly realize the joy of singing.
- We are helping the local shelters by sponsoring food and meal services on a regular basis. On the Memorial Day weekend, we sponsored for two local shelters - 2500 Meals to Sulzbacher Charity, 611 E Adams Street, Jacksonville and 2500 Meals to St. Francis Home, 70 Washington St, St. Augustine.
- We sponsor 25 Baskets of food supplies to local shelter - Sulzbacher Charity for Christmas every year.